My Photo
Name:
Location: Icking, Bavaria, Germany

I'm a Brittany Spaniel who came from Southwestern France. I'm a very friendly guy who loves to hunt birds and dig for mice. I like to go on adventure hikes and play with other friendly dogs. My dad is my best friend because he is fun, but I love my mom too because she feeds me. They are both crazy about me and I take full advantage of this at all times. My full name is Uben Berndl Tangerine Hertwig. Berndl sounds like my dad's name (Bernd) but with an l which also sounds like Dirndl since I live in Bavaria. Tangerine because I'm orange.

Friday, April 21, 2006

More of France


This morning someone left a rude comment on my blog about me and France, so in an effort to really tick him off, here are some recent photos of my last trip to the South of France, and scenes specifically from St. Tropez. It was a beautiful sunny day, and we enjoyed every minute of cruising around the harbor and checking out the outrageous ways that people spend their money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home