My Photo
Name:
Location: Icking, Bavaria, Germany

I'm a Brittany Spaniel who came from Southwestern France. I'm a very friendly guy who loves to hunt birds and dig for mice. I like to go on adventure hikes and play with other friendly dogs. My dad is my best friend because he is fun, but I love my mom too because she feeds me. They are both crazy about me and I take full advantage of this at all times. My full name is Uben Berndl Tangerine Hertwig. Berndl sounds like my dad's name (Bernd) but with an l which also sounds like Dirndl since I live in Bavaria. Tangerine because I'm orange.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Red Devil


Thanks mom and dad. I really love him. My friend named him the Red Devil. He purrs when he runs. For those of you who know about my weekly struggle, I STILL can't get dampfnudeln to come out right. Uggh. So hard, but not the fault of my boy above. The problem is more heat related. Buy this mixer if you can afford it. They allegedly have a sturdy transmission that will out live the owner. And they come in lots of cool colors.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's *sniff* soooo beautiful.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home