My Photo
Name:
Location: Icking, Bavaria, Germany

I'm a Brittany Spaniel who came from Southwestern France. I'm a very friendly guy who loves to hunt birds and dig for mice. I like to go on adventure hikes and play with other friendly dogs. My dad is my best friend because he is fun, but I love my mom too because she feeds me. They are both crazy about me and I take full advantage of this at all times. My full name is Uben Berndl Tangerine Hertwig. Berndl sounds like my dad's name (Bernd) but with an l which also sounds like Dirndl since I live in Bavaria. Tangerine because I'm orange.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

New Blogger

I've just switched both of my blogs to new blogger, and after reading miles of help files it looks like I'm stuck with the profile for my "dog blog" on this blog...which is not how I want things. I'm putting up this post to see if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this....I don't see a solution other than quickly becoming proficient with html, and I don't have time for this because my house is a mess and I have 3 dogs here who would rather go for a walk than watch me pull out my hair.
Anyway, suggestions anyone? One thing I would strongly suggest is that if you have multiple blogs, don't switch over to New Blogger. This is a seriously painful bug and may cause me to have to delete this one and start over....which I hate to do because of links on my website and on the sites of my friends....HELP!

In the meantime I'm going to turn off all computers, take a walk, think this over while I hand out dog treats, and try to stop freaking out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina | AmiExpat.com said...

If you haven't already decided to move, you can just use a text box with your profile in it instead of a profile box, that's how I did it with my two blogs.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home