My Photo
Name:
Location: Icking, Bavaria, Germany

I'm a Brittany Spaniel who came from Southwestern France. I'm a very friendly guy who loves to hunt birds and dig for mice. I like to go on adventure hikes and play with other friendly dogs. My dad is my best friend because he is fun, but I love my mom too because she feeds me. They are both crazy about me and I take full advantage of this at all times. My full name is Uben Berndl Tangerine Hertwig. Berndl sounds like my dad's name (Bernd) but with an l which also sounds like Dirndl since I live in Bavaria. Tangerine because I'm orange.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ain't this a major annoyance

Well from this point on this blog is officially moving to this address:
http://clearblogs.com/lifeingerm

NEW BLOGGER is a pain if you happen to have more than one blog. This blog will only display the profile from my other blog, and I can't rectify this after hours of trying....so be warned fellow blogspot bloggers. I think the new blogger is not a problem if you just have one blog, but if you have more than one with different profiles you are hosed if you switch to access them via one gmail account. If you have multiple blogs with different profiles you can access them via more than one gmail account and you also won't encounter problems. Oh if I had known this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home